The Regulatorium is run by Meredith Brown-Tuttle, assisted by a variety of talented regulatory professionals.
Her bio includes
- Almost 20 years experience in biotech incorporating all aspects of drug, device and biologics development. Her experiences include clinical research, data management, medical writing, and regulatory affairs. She has held senior regulatory positions at several San Francisco Bay Area biotech companies.
- Ms. Brown-Tuttle has written and managed numerous drug and biologic submissions to U.S. and international regulatory agencies.
- She has developed regulatory strategy for both device and drug companies, and conducted worldwide regulatory intelligence.
- She is chair of the RAPS Publications Task Force, frequent contributor to Regulatory Focus, spent six years on the Board of Editors, has been an instructor for Northeastern University, Barnett and UC Santa Cruz
- Author of the book, “IND Submissions: A Primer,” published by Barnett.
- Ms. Brown-Tuttle graduated with a bachelor’s degree in biological psychology (neuroscience) from San Jose State University.
More specific details of Meredith Brown-Tuttle’s background can be found at: