The future of regulatory lay in the up and coming talent of today. Transitioning to or breaking into regulatory can sometimes be challenging without experience. To foster the next generation of regulatory affairs professionals, we offer unpaid internships to train motivated new professionals in the field of regulatory affairs. During the internship interns will learn the fundamentals of regulatory and intelligence working on projects aimed at getting the new professional experience and exposure to the field of regulatory affairs.
Internship Responsibilities typically include:
- Format and publish regulatory submissions, as needed, including copying , tab creation and binding
- QA submission for grammar, punctuation, adherence to style guide, facts and omissions
- Coordinate and write sections of annual reports
- Submit Serious Adverse Events as needed
- Create and maintain submissions chronologies
- Maintain both paper and electronic submissions files
- Conduct regulatory research as needed
- Create content templates as needed for new submissions, with adherence to the style guide
- Other projects as assigned
If you are interested, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for an interview or a general discussion based on our current work load. Please do not call the general number for internships; we will contact you when we have an opening.